Product Return Policy
In case of any dissatisfaction, manufacturing or packaging defect, the distributors can return/ exchange the product to/from the company (any of the company’s billing centers), within 30 days from the date of purchase. They have to provide a good reason and return the said products along with the original invoice copy.
- Product Return Form
- Reason for return
- Copy of Invoice
- Products to be returned
KACHHUA (hereinafter called the Company) offers products of international quality to every customer. If the product purchased by the distributors or consumers are of inferior quality or with manufacturing defects, the Company guarantees replacement.
Buy Back Policy
The Company provides a Buyback Policy to the distributor who wishes to resign from his/her distributorship and return any Kachhua products that are in good condition, useable, resalable, restock-able, unopened, and unaltered and the shelf life of the goods have not expired. The product invoice should be within 30 days from the date of purchase. Upon approval, the amount refunded will be equal to distributor cost of the product being returned, less total bonus paid out by the Company on the original purchase and less 10% service charge. The Buy Back policy is designed to impose upon the sponsor and the Company the obligation to ensure that the distributor is buying products wisely.
PROMOTION, ADVERTISING, SALE AND MARKETING POLICY
Kachhua P O L I C Y
The Company has developed and follows its own policy for promotion, advertising, sale and marketing of its products. The distributor(s)’ services are only to implement such policy. Under no circumstances, distributor(s) are allowed to alter or formulate policies. However, distributors and staff are encouraged to provide inputs and suggestions for the company’s consideration. Company does not allow its products to be stored, displayed or sold in wholesale or retail outlets in public or private places. Every distributor is expected to report such instances if they come to his / her notice along with a note indicating the person / distributor responsible for and the circumstances behind such instance. Sale and purchase of the Company’s products amongst distributors and staff of the company is not permissible. Upon detection of such instances,
strict action shall be taken against the persons
involved. Sale of products at price(s) and in packages other than the ones determined and implemented by the Company is strictly prohibited. Acts of sale of products at price(s) other than the prescribed price for competing with other distributors or otherwise shall be seriously viewed; in such cases Company may terminate distributorship of the person(s) found responsible for such act and forfeit their bonus entitlement / arrears. Distributors are not allowed to carry out their own promotions unless they have written approval from the Company for the same.The company designs, prints, publishes and circulates product, plan and vision related literature for promotion, marketing and sales of its products. Distributors are not allowed to deviate there from. Under special circumstances, the Company may allow Distributor(s) to cause customized literature and / or advertisement. However for this purpose, interested Distributor(s) shall have to submit a detailed plan in advance to the Company for its approval. Unless written approval is given by the company, none can digress from the form and content of the company’s literature/policy for promotion, marketing and sales. On expiry or termination of distributorship, the distributor shall remove and discontinue use of all Company signs, logo and/or any other representations and shall not use any name, signs, label, stationery, product name, copyrights, designs and/or any printed material related to any of the Company’s products. If the above condition is violated, the Company in its discretion may take legal recourse against the errant distributors.
Though in general course of business all distributors are expected to report to their Up line and guide
their Down line as per mutual convenience and situational demands, all distributors are required to
report ‘extraordinary situations’ directly to the Company and seek guidance.
Code of Ethics
Distributors are required to observe the Kachhua Code of Ethics at all times. The Company reserves the right to
terminate distributorship at any time for any violation. Upon enrollment, distributors are expected to pledge the
- I will follow the highest standards of honesty and integrity in the Kachhua Business.
- I will present the Company’s marketing plan accurately and honestly, clearly portraying the level of effort required for achieving success.
- I will not make negative or disparaging remarks about the Company, its products, officers, employees or other
people and products. I will be respectful to the Company as well as the direct selling business.
- I will not retail the products of Kachhua through retail outlets.
- I will not instigate, encourage, indulge and/or guide down lines for bonus rebate/refund of commission.
- I will not use the Company’s trade name(s), information, literature, advertising material, and gathering of
people or other resources including Intellectual property to introduce and promote interests of any
entity other than the Company.
- I will strive to ensure that my customers and fellow distributors are satisfied with the Company’s products and my service.
- I will abide by the Kachhua distributor’s Rules and Regulations at all times.
- I will not resort to any fraudulent act in promoting the Company’s business at the expense of the Company and fellow Distributors.
10.During continuation and thereafter I will not do anything that may adversely affect the Company, its reputation and business.
Rules & Regulations
The following Rules & Regulations of Kachhua India Pvt. Ltd. (the Company) are formulated and implemented for safeguarding rights and dignity of the distributors while regulating conduct of business. In order to mould yourself as a responsible and ethical distributor of Kachhua, you must understand and abide by the policies of the Company and these Rules and Regulations; any violation of the same can result in termination of your distributorship.
The Company reserves the right to amend its Policies, Rules and Regulations without causing prior notice or clarification. You are expected to browse the Company’s website from time to time and keep yourself abreast with updated policies, rules and regulations.
Eligibility to become a Distributor
- a. Individuals aged 18 years and above can apply to be a distributor of the Company.
- The Company has absolute discretion to decide whether to accept or reject an application.
- Distributor of the company is not an agent, representative or employee. The relationship is on principal to principal basis.
- All applications must be sponsored by an existing distributor.
- Wife and husband constitute a single unit for the purposes.
- Son or unmarried daughter of a Distributor can join the Business with their independent id if the line of sponsorship is under their family Id, Similarly any of the family member can join under their son/unmarried daughter.
- Legal entities (such as HUF, Partnership firms, LLP, Company, Society and Trust)
- In such cases registration shall be in the name of the legal entity.
- A copy of the constitution, deed, articles of the association along with certificate of institution/incorporation, as may be applicable for the entity and PAN card should be submitted along with the application form. In cases of HUF, copy of PAN card would suffice.
- Liability and entitlement of such entity is as per law of the land. Bonus payment would be made by the company in the name of the entity.
- Any change in constitution of the entity should be intimated to the Company and a fresh application form should be submitted along with the new / updated constitution. Company reserves the right to refuse registration of such new/fresh composition or constitution.
- Company will communicate only with a person /official duly authorized by the entity under written intimation to the company in advance.
- In case of dissolution / winding up / insolvency of the entity, bonus entitlement / arrears, if any shall be released to the successor entity upon submission of proof acceptable to the company. Claim(s) in this respect shall not be entertained after 90 days from the incident of dissolution / winding up or declaration of insolvency
- Bonus for all distributors is computed once in a calendar month, and commensurate with the business done in the relevant Sales month. Pay outs will be issued by the Company to the registered distributors.
- On receipt of monthly payout distributors should check accuracy of computation. Any queries in this respect should be made within 14 days from the date of issuance of payout by the company. In the absence of such queries the figures mentioned in the statement shall be final and binding.
- Distributors are required to provide their addresses and bank particulars and update the same as and when any change takes place. Company shall not be liable for non-receipt of payout due to change in address, e-Mail id, or bank particulars.
Procedures for dealing with instances of viol
The Company provides guidance and advice to deal with situations involving breaches and violation of its policies and these rules and regulations. The company shall also take appropriate action against the distributor(s) involved. In the event of any violation, the following procedure needs to be observed:
Distributor shall not:
- Incur any liabilities or Debt in the name or on behalf of the Company.
- Enter into, modify or alter any contact in the name of the Company.
- Engage itself or show interest directly/indirectly as agent, servant or licensee for sale of any product/ goods other than those of the Company, in any trade, business or profession in competition with the Company.
Renewal Of Distributorship :
The Company does not charge any renewal Fee. Distributorship is discontinued if the Distributor resigns and if the resignation is accepted by the company. If the Distributor does not conduct any business with company for more than three years , the distributor will lose lien over the company.
Inactive Distributor :
Irrespective of the level attained, if a distributor is found not to have placed any order in preceding Three months , then he/ she will be termed as an ‘ Inactive Distributor’ and the company reserves the right to take a decision (Including Termination) in respect of his/ her distributorship. After completion of inactive period the distributor can join under any of the distributor after termination of earlier Id.
The Distributor who join the company must do business of at least 20 PV within 30 days of joining for his ID to be valid. If the same is not done, the ID of one distributor will be treated as Invalid after the period of 30 days.
Labeling, Packaging And Pricing:
The product description , Labeling, Pricing and Packaging done / Determined by the company is final and sacrosanct. No alteration is permissible in these respects. Distributor (s) are not authorized to Reliable, Repack and alter description or sell products or in a form not originally caused by the company or at a price not fixed by the company. Allegations against distributor(s) for contravening this rule shall be investigated and appropriate action will be taken.
No Cross Sponsoring of distributorship shall be allowed.”Cross Sponsoring” in this context means:
- Signing Up an existing distributor from another group.
- Signing up the wife when husband is already a distributor or vice versa.
- Signing Up under another sponsor to operate his/her.
- Allowing other people or relative to use his/her distributorship to do business.
- If son or unmarried daughter joins the business with their own id but their line of sponsorship is not under their family id, then such a case will be treated as cross sponsoring and the id taken by son/ unmarried daughter will be terminated.
Same will apply for any of the family member not joining under their son / unmarried daughter’s line of sponsorship.
In the event of Cross Sponsoring the following action shall be taken:
- If the complaint is received after more than 6 months of a Distributor having taken another id, the same will not be entertained. On receipt of such complaint, the Company will terminate one of the id’s of the distributor, which ever may be deem fit, and the network will remain with the active Id.
- If the company receives complaint within 6 months of cross sponsoring , the company will terminate the second id of the distributor and the network developed under the second id will be move up to the next higher distributor as a result of second Id being terminated.
However if the investigations, reveal that any of the Id’s registered was in a manner which the management finds out is not ethical/ without the knowledge of the distributor then company will terminate any one of the Ids which they deem fit and the network of terminated id will move up to the next higher Distributor and the company will take action against the distributor who got the id registered in unethical manner.
The company reserves the right to terminate the offending distributor as its own discretion and withholds bonus payments of the offending distributor till final settlement takes place.
The Company’s decision in the above cases will be final.